The Asian high-content screening market is mainly driven by the increasing need of determining toxicity levels in the early stage of drug discovery. The Asian high-content screening market was valued at $55.8 million in 2013, and is expected to reach $101.8 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 12.8% from 2013 to 2018. The high rate of utilization of high-content screening technologies by pharmaceutical companies, for the screening of compound libraries, has led to the growth of this market.
The report analyzes the Asian high-content screening market segmentation primarily based on product type. The market is categorized into instrument (imaging and analysis HCS system and flow cytometer), consumable (reagent and assay kit, microplate, and others), software, and service. The instrument segment forms the largest revenue-generating segment of the global high-content screening market, due to the growth in the demand for high-content screening instruments, coupled with their high costs. Based on application, the high-content screening market is segmented into primary and secondary screening, target identification & validation, toxicity study, and compound profiling. Among the various end-users of high-content screening, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies lead the market.
The Asian instrument market segment accounted for a share of 43.0% in the Asian high-content screening market. This segment was valued at $24.6 million in 2013, and is projected to reach $43.5 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2013 to 2018. The Asian consumable segment is expected to reach $36.5 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 11.6% from 2013 to 2018. The high-content screening software market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.7%, during the forecast period. This high growth can be attributed to the rising demand for superior-quality image analysis and data management software.
The high-content screening market is mainly driven by the increasing need of determining levels of toxicity in the early stage of drug discovery, government initiatives to support and nurture the high-content screening technique, increased adoption of high-content screening in high-throughput screening (HTS) laboratories, growth in venture capitalist investments in this technology, and increasing capital investments in high-content screening technology by major firms, such as Thermo Fisher Scientific (U.S.), Molecular Devices (U.S.), PerkinElmer (U.S.), and GE Healthcare (U.K), among others.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of the leading companies operating in this market. The major players in the market include Thermo Fisher Scientific (U.S.), Molecular Devices (U.S.), PerkinElmer (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.K), Olympus (Japan), EMD Millipore (Germany), BD Bioscience (U.S.), Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Japan), and TTP Labtech (U.S), among others. Furthermore, segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in this report.
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessments to meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment levels
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- A comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- The data regarding the number of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academia and government, and contract research organization
Researchers Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of researchers’ responses to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of imaging and analysis HCS system and flow cytometer by researchers
- Researchers’ opinions about products from different companies
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our in-built social connect tool checking the vitality and tonality of blogs
- An analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- Cost analysis of instrument, consumable, software, and service segment
- Investments made in the Asian high-content screening market
- Company share analysis of the top players in the Asian high-content screening market
- Crucial developments and strategies that companies inculcate in their portfolios
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement