Globally, Asia occupied a share of 12.5% in the healthcare payer IT market and was valued at $1.6 billion in 2013. It is poised to grow at a CAGR of 5.8%, from 2013 to 2018. The growth of this market is attributed to the government initiatives and the increasing penetration of health insurance in the Asian countries. HCIT solutions in this market also help in reducing errors and improve operational efficiency. However, in Asia, the out-of-pocket expenses in very high compared to other countries. It was close to 80% in India and China in 2011. Interoperability issues also restrain the growth of the Asian payer IT market to an extent. Growing medical tourism in the Asian countries provides significant opportunities for growth of this market.
Japan is the largest market for payer IT in Asia, and was valued at $550 million. India and China will be the two fastest-growing countries in this market.
In this report, the Asian healthcare payer IT market is segmented on the basis of deployment, component, product, types, and end-user. Web-based deployment mode is the most adopted technology, and was valued at $972.2 million in 2013. The services segment occupied a share of 35.8% in 2013, and was worth $559.4 million. Integrated solutions of CRM occupied a higher share compared to the standalone ones. Hospitals are the major end-users for payer IT solutions in Asia, and will also drive the market in the near future.
Some of the leading players in the Asian healthcare payer IT market are Oracle (U.S.), Aspect Software (U.S), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), Avaya (U.S.), and Infor (U.S.).
What makes our report unique?
- You can request a 10% customization in the research that matches your requirement. For example, you could request a deep dive research in any specific region, technology, or application.
- This report provides a competitive landscape of the top players. Under the strategic benchmarking section, we will provide you with their key developments along with the impacts that include new product developments, M&A, a strategic focus on any specific application, technology, and geography. The financials section contains details that span capex (Investments), revenues, and EBITDA. Under the operational insights section, we will provide you with information on the new capacities added, new centers, and new key employments. Under the sales and marketing section, we will provide you with valuable insights on new contracts (available on the public domain), new distribution channels added, and new marketing initiatives.
Key questions answered
- What are the market estimates and forecasts based on which the markets are doing well, and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape; who are the main players in each segment; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Audience for This Report
- Healthcare Payer Payroll Companies
- Healthcare Insurance Companies
- Hospital & Emergency Care Units
Markets that Influence the Growth of Healthcare Payer IT Market
- Japan Administrative System Market (Payer IT)
- China Administrative System Market (Payer IT)
- India Administrative System Market (Payer IT)
1.1 Introduce the Market
1.2 Objective of the study
1.3 Market Definition and Scope of the study
1.3.1 Market Definition
1.3.2 Areas covered
1.3.3 Markets Covered
1.5 Research Methodology
1.5.1 Secondary sources
1.5.2 Primary Sources
1.5.3 Market estimation methodology (Top-down, bottom-up, data triangulation.)
1.5.4 Macro indicators for the study
1.7 List of Acronyms
2 Market Overview