The Asian healthcare IT outsourcing market is mainly driven by shifting focus towards patient-centric systems, upcoming ICD-10 transition, and improved quality care. The market was valued $2,925.00 million in 2013 and is expected to be $4,323.90 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 8.10% from 2013 to 2018.
The report “The Asian Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market Forecast, 2012-2018”, analyzes the market in terms of application such as Provider IT, Payer IT, Life sciences IT, Operational IT, Infrastructure IT, and others. IT infrastructure outsourcing accounted for the largest share of around 40% of the global healthcare IT outsourcing market. Provider IT is the fastest growing segment and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.50% from 2013 to 2018
Asian healthcare IT outsourcing market accounted a share of around 10% of the global market. The Asian healthcare IT outsourcing market would grow at a highest CAGR of 8.10% globally due to rising Government investments and support for the adoption and implementation of HCIT solutions, expanding healthcare insurance coverage in India and China, rise in aging population and growing patient consumption of quality care which is expected to propel this market in the coming years
Major drivers of the market are growing need to reduce maintenance and service cost, growing adoption of HCIT solutions, need to manage huge flow of patient data, growing demand of data center services, mainframe management, and enterprise data storage devices.
The report provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The key players of the market are Accenture Plc (Ireland), Accretive Health Inc. (U.S.), Cognizant Technology solutions (U.S.), Dell, Inc. (U.S.), International Business Machines Corporation (U.S.), HCL Technologies (India), Infosys (India), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), TATA Consultancy Services, Ltd (India), Wipro Ltd. (India), and others. The segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies is covered in the report.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
Procedure Volume Data
- Number of software installed
- End users
Surgeon’s/Physician’s Perception analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeons response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of healthcare IT outsourcing applications by physicians
- Surgeon’s opinion about products from different companies
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customer’s perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the vitality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- The company share analysis of healthcare IT outsourcing market in the region
- The crucial developments and strategies of companies inculcating in their portfolio
What makes our report unique?
- You can request 10% customization in the research matching your exact requirement for e.g. deep dive research in any specific geography or technology or applications.
- This report provides competitive landscape of the top players. Under strategic benchmarking section, we will provide you their key developments along with the impacts including New Product development, M&A, strategic focus on any specific application, technology, geography. Under Financial, we will provide you Capex (Investments), Revenues, EBITDA, etc. Under Operational insights, we will provide you new capacity added, New centers, new key employments. Under sales and marketing, we will provide you insight on new contracts (available on public domain), new distribution channels added, new marketing initiatives, etc.
Key question answered
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape; who are the main players in each segment; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Audience for this report
- Healthcare IT outsourcing-Asia companies
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement