The Asian drug delivery devices market was valued at $28 billion in 2013, and expected to reach $50 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 12.6%. The oral delivery devices market is the fastest-growing segment of the $28 billion Asian drug delivery devices market.
The report “Asian Drug Delivery Devices Market Forecast, 2012-2018“analyzes the market of drug delivery devices by nine technologies such as oral, transdermal, respiratory, injectable, implantable, transmucosal, nasal, ocular, and topical drug delivery devices. Oral drug delivery dominates the market as it is the most convenient route of administration and controlled release. This sub-segment is a traditional and easy to adopt technology, with minimum manufacturing settings. In addition, the demand and use of orodispersible tablets (ODT) is on a rise for pediatric and geriatric patients. These factors have contributed to the large size of the oral drug delivery devices market.
Asia is the fastest-growing market because of increase in aging population, development of healthcare expenditure, and high prevalence of chronic wounds. The pharmaceutical markets in India and China are expected to grow rapidly, owing to low costs and favorable regulatory environments. The Indian pharmaceutical market was ranked 4th in terms of volume and 15th in terms of value in 2011. Asia held a share of 15.0% of the total drug delivery market in 2013. The major factors propelling the Asian market are the saturated Western markets.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The main companies operating in this market and extensively covered in this report are 3M Company, Alkermes, Baxter International, Inc., Becton, Dickinson & Co., The Dow Chemical Company, Johnson & Johnson, Nektar Therapeutics, and SkyePharma PLC. Segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in this report.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- Applications of the products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of chronic diseases
- Country-specific Patient pool of chronic disease population
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeons’ response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of therapy devices wound care products by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- Cost analysis of products in various countries
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Brazil Medical Devices
Peers of Brazil medical devices are Orthopedic Devices, Ophthalmology devices, Endoscopy and Neurology Devices comprising 12.8%, 9.2%, 7.2% and 1.9% respectively of the Global Medical Devices market. It is segmented on basis of endusers and...