The American Brachytherapy Market, mainly driven by growing aging population, with increasing incidence, and prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular disorders, rapid acceptance of new medical technology, and well covered reimbursement system was pegged at $129 million in 2013 and expected to be $146 million by 2018. Brachytherapy involves the implantation of radioactivity within the body to ablate or kill cancer or tumour cells within or in close proximity to the target area in the body.
The report “Brachytherapy Market forecast, 2010-2018 “analyzes the market of devices by segments such as High Dose Rate Brachytherapy, Pulsed Dose Rate Brachytherapy, and Permanent Seed Brachytherapy. The technique has been successfully used against cancers of cervix, prostate, breast and skin cancers.
Factors such as high patient pool, growing preferences to minimally invasive surgery, geographical expansion of market players, increased government investment in healthcare facilities especially in rural areas, westernization in life style and dietary habits, increasing healthcare expenditure & improving medical insurance plans, are driving the Brachytherapy market.
Currently, in the U.S., 40 million people are of age 65 and above and is expected that, by 2050 this number will double to 89 million diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disorders, gynecological, and orthopedic problems increases. As the number of patient population will increase it will lead to increase in the procedural volume of minimally invasive surgeries, ultimately giving rise to increased demand for Brachytherapy market.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in Brachytherapy market. The main companies operating in Brachytherapy market and extensively covered in this report are Varian Medical Systems (U.S), and Elekta (Sweden).
Segment and country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
With Market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user Adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Country specific Prevalence of cancer, cardiovascular disorders, gynecological, and orthopedic disorders.
- Country specific Patient pool of cancer, cardiovascular disorders, gynecological, and orthopedic disorders.
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Surgeons opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons qualitative inputs on epidemiology date
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement