The subsea well access system market in Africa was valued at $655 million in the year 2014, and is forecast to reach $812 million by the end of 2019. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2014 to 2019.
The ‘Subsea Well Access System Market in Africa- forecast, 2012-2019’ report analyzes the subsea well access system market by technology. The subsea well access system market by technology covers riserless light well intervention (RLWI) and rig based well access system.
Subsea well access systems market in Africa will increase due to growing safety concerns and the need for improvised production efficiency. The increasing energy demand and offshore exploration activities are other factors, which will drive the subsea well access system market in Africa. The new riserless intervention technology can provide significant cost savings up to 40-60% and time saving in the intervention compared to the rig based structures, significantly driving the RLWI market.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in the subsea well access system market, which includes Fmc Technologies, Weatherford International ltd., Cameron International Corporation, and Aker Solutions. The report also provides regional market shares, new product or service launches, M&A, and the product portfolio of the key market players.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Key competitors/consumers product benchmarking
- Limited addition of market segment assessment by geography/application
- Additional company profiles and landscape
- Comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at regional level
- Well access systems specifications
- Direct Vertical Access (DVA), Completion Work Over Riser (CWOR), Riserless Light Well Intervention Systems
- Subsea tree installations by region
- Number of offshore subsea/deepwater subsea projects
- Subsea equipment capex by region
- The region wise and global exploration and production spending
- Number of subsea wells brought on-stream by region 2004-2014
- Number of subsea wells brought on-stream by water depth 2004-2014
- The number of wells drilled in a particular region
- Qualitative inputs on offshore drilling activities
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement