The subsea BOP systems are essential equipment, utilized for successful subsea drilling and production operations. An effective and safe drilling operation, as well as efficient production, is possible with appropriate application of this equipment. The subsea BOP market is growing due to the increasing safety concerns and the need for improvised production efficiency. The subsea BOP systems market in Africa is estimated to reach $307 million by 2019 at a CAGR of 8% from 2014 to 2019.
The market share analysis of the top companies is validated based on key facts, annual financial information, and interviews with key experts such as CEOs, directors, and marketing executives. In order to present an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape, this report consists of the profiles of some major players in the market, such as Rongsheng (China), Proserv (U.K.), and Uztel (Romania), among others.
Along with market data, customize the MMM assessment in alignment with your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- An in-depth analysis of the products of different companies and differentiating them based on specifications of blowout preventers
Market Inducing Data:
- Subsea rig count
- Information about upcoming rigs
- Information about oil & gas companies’ rigs
- An in-depth value chain analysis
- Interrelation between the segments
- Impact of segments on the market
- Information and specifications of blowout control systems
- Information about the types of rigs and the number of blowout preventers used in each type of rigs
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Subsea BOP-Africa, By Technologies
4.2 RAM Type-Africa
5 Subsea BOP-Africa, By Companies
5.1 Africa-Other Companies
5.2 Africa-RONGSHENG MACHINERY MANUFACTURE LTD.
5.4 Africa-UZTEL LTD.
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement