Video Analytics and Visual Analytics adds up to total Content Analytics market.
Video Analytics can be segmented by Geographies, Companies, Applications, Deployments, Submarkets, Architectures and Solutions. Geographies of this market are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Latin America. Companies of this market are Siemens AG Building Technologies, Bosch Consumer Goods and Building Technology, Nice Security Solutions, Honeywell Building Solutions & Distribution and Verint Systems Video Intelligence. Applications of this market are Transportation Systems, Port Security, Maritime Security, Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP), Perimeter Security, Public Safety and Security, Banking,Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) (ICT), Retail and Wholesale Distribution (ICT), Media and Entertainment (ICT), Transportation and Logistics (ICT), Healthcare and Life Science (ICT), Sports and Gaming (ICT) and Construction/Infrastructure/Engineering Sector (ICT). Deployments of this market are Cloud Analytics. Submarkets of this market are Video Analytics Hardware and Video Analytics Software. Architectures of this market are Server Based Architecture, Edge Based Architecture, Distributed Architecture and Distributed Enhanced Processing Architecture (DEPA). Solutions of this market are Video Display Solutions (Video Analytics), Video Content Solutions (Video Analytics) and Video Summarization (Video Analytics).
Key Questions Answered
What makes our report unique?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which of Video Analytics markets are doing well and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape; How companies like Siemens AG Building Technologies, Bosch Consumer Goods and Building Technology and Nice Security Solutions doing in Video Analytics?
Audience for this report
- This reports provides most granular segmentation on Video Analytics Hardware and Video Analytics Software.
- It will provide you market insights into Transportation Systems, Port Security, Maritime Security and Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP).
- This report provides market sizing and forecast for the Video Analytics market. It also provides market sizing and forecast along with the drivers/inhibitors/opportunity analysis for each of the micro markets.
- The report provides deep dive competitive landscape covering the top players such as Siemens AG Building Technologies, Bosch Consumer Goods and Building Technology, Nice Security Solutions and Honeywell Building Solutions & Distribution.
- The reports provides benchmarking insight on the top players Siemens AG Building Technologies, Bosch Consumer Goods and Building Technology, Nice Security Solutions and Honeywell Building Solutions & Distribution.
- The report provide competitive intelligence on Siemens AG Building Technologies, Bosch Consumer Goods and Building Technology, Nice Security Solutions and Honeywell Building Solutions & Distribution.
- Many times, customers do not get specific intelligence they are looking for in multi-client syndicated studies. So we offer 10% customization which will ensure you get the desired market intelligence, may it be specific to Transportation Systems, Port Security, Maritime Security and Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) applications or Video Analytics market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa.
- Global Video Analytics companies
- Manufacturing Companies
- Traders, distributors, and suppliers
- Governmental and research organizations
- Associations and industry bodies
- Technology providers
- Honeywell’s VISTA home security panels are now compatible with home automation systems
- Bosch launched the new DIVAR IP recorder family.
- Bosch introduced the VIDEOJET decoder 3000 and VIDEOJET decoder 7000.
- Bosch Security Systems introduced the AUTODOME 7000 family of pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras.
- Honeywell launched Pro-Watch® 4.1 security management system
- Bosch Security Systems developed next generation mega pixel cameras.
- Honeywell Acquired RAE Systems
- Siemens Received A Contract From U.S. Coast Guard
- Honeywell launched the new OneWireless Video Solution
- NICE announced the release of NiceVision Net 2.5.
1.1 Objectives Of The Study
1.2 Market Segmentation and Coverage
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Integrated Ecosystem of Video Analytics Market
2.2 Arriving at the Video Analytics Market
2.2.1 Top-Down Approach
2.2.2 Bottom-Up Approach
2.2.3 Demand-Side Approach
2.2.4 Macro-Indicator Based Approach
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Video Analytics: Comparison with Parent Market
4.3 Market Drivers and Inhibitors
4.4 Key Market Dynamics
4.5 Vendor Side Analysis
4.6 Demand Side Analysis
5 Global Video Analytics Hardware: Market Size, Analysis And Forecast, By Types
5.2 IP Camera
5.2.2 IP Camera Benefits
22.214.171.124 Market Size & Forecast
5.2.3 Intelligent IP Camera
126.96.36.199 Market Size & Forecast
5.3 Video Sensors
5.3.2 Market Size & Forecast
6 Global Video Analytics Hardware: Market Size, Analysis And Forecast, By Area Of Operation
6.2.2 Market Size And Forecast
6.3 Content Analysis
6.3.2 Market Size And Forecast
6.4 Search-Video Summarization
6.4.2 Market Size And Forecast
7 Global Video Analytics Hardware: Market Size, Analysis And Forecast, By Vertical Applications
7.2.1 Overview & Application Areas
7.2.2 Market Size And Forecast
7.3 Ports & Maritime Security
7.3.1 Overview & Application Areas
7.3.2 Market Size And Forecast
7.4 Critical Infrastructure Protection (Cip) – Plants & Nuclear Facilities
7.4.1 Overview & Application Areas
7.4.2 Market Size And Forecast
7.5 Border Control And Perimeter Security
7.5.1 Overview & Application Areas
7.5.2 Market Size And Forecast
7.6 Commercial/Office/Govt. Buildings
7.6.1 Overview & Application Areas
7.6.2 Market Size And Forecast
7.7 Factories And Industrial Plants
7.7.1 Overview & Application Areas
7.7.2 Market Size And Forecast
7.8 Urban Security & Public Safety
7.8.1 Overview & Application Areas
7.8.2 Market Size And Forecast
7.9 Banking And Financial Sectors
7.9.1 Overview & Application Areas
7.9.2 Market Size And Forecast
7.10 Entertainment And Casinos
7.10.1 Overview & Application Areas
7.10.2 Market Size And Forecast
7.11 Retail Stores, Malls And Shopping Centres (Rsmsc)
7.11.1 Overview & Application Areas
7.11.2 Market Size And Forecast
7.12 Transportation & Logistics
7.12.1 Overview & Application Areas
7.12.2 Market Size And Forecast
7.13.1 Overview & Application Areas
7.13.2 Market Size And Forecast
7.14 Housing & Residential
7.14.1 Overview & Application Areas
7.14.2 Market Size And Forecast
7.15.1 Overview & Application Areas
7.15.2 Market Size And Forecast
7.16.1 Overview & Application Areas
7.16.2 Market Size And Forecast
8 Global Video Analytics Hardware: Market Size, Analysis And Forecast, By Geographies
8.2 North America
8.2.2 Market Size & Forecast
8.3 Latin America
8.3.2 Market Size & Forecast
8.4.2 Market Size & Forecast
8.5 Asia Pacific (APAC)
8.5.2 Market Size & Forecast
8.6 Middle East & Africa (MEA)
8.6.2 Market Size & Forecast
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 Company Presence in Video Analytics Market
9.3 Mergers And Acquisitions
9.4 Joint Ventures
10 Company Profiles
10.1.2 Key Financials
10.1.3 Product and Service Offerings
10.1.4 Related Developments
10.1.5 MMM Analysis
10.2 Agent Video Intelligence
10.2.2 Key Financials
10.2.3 Product and Service Offerings
10.2.4 Related Developments
10.2.5 MMM Analysis
10.3 Aimetis Corp.
10.3.2 Key Financials
10.3.3 Product and Service Offerings
10.3.4 Related Developments
10.3.5 MMM Analysis
10.4 Axis Communication
10.4.2 Key Financials
10.4.3 Product and Service Offerings
10.4.4 Related Developments
10.4.5 MMM Analysis
10.5 Cernium Corp.
10.5.2 Key Financials
10.5.3 Product and Service Offerings
10.5.4 Related Developments
10.5.5 MMM Analysis
10.6 Cisco Systems, Inc.
10.6.2 Key Financials
10.6.3 Product and Service Offerings
10.6.4 Related Developments
10.6.5 MMM Analysis
10.7.2 Key Financials
10.7.3 Product and Service Offerings
10.7.4 Related Developments
10.7.5 MMM Analysis
10.8 GE Security
10.8.2 Key Financials
10.8.3 Product and Service Offerings
10.8.4 Related Developments
10.8.5 MMM Analysis
10.9 Genetec Inc.
10.9.2 Key Financials
10.9.3 Product and Service Offerings
10.9.4 Related Developments
10.9.5 MMM Analysis
10.10 Honeywell International Inc.
10.10.2 Key Financials
10.10.3 Product and Service Offerings
10.10.4 Related Developments
10.10.5 MMM Analysis
10.11 To Be Researched
10.11.2 Key Financials
10.11.3 Product and Service Offerings
10.11.4 Related Developments
10.11.5 MMM Analysis
10.12 To Be Researched
10.12.2 Key Financials
10.12.3 Product and Service Offerings
10.12.4 Related Developments
10.12.5 MMM Analysis
10.13 To Be Researched
10.13.2 Key Financials
10.13.3 Product and Service Offerings
10.13.4 Related Developments
10.13.5 MMM Analysis
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Video Analytics Hardware
Video Analytics Hardware and Video Analytics Software add up to total Video Analytics market. Video analytics mainly concentrates on performing highly accurate video analysis, along with automated video monitoring procedure. They are designed to effectively identify objects, examine motion, and extract video intelligence from analog, digital, and IP video streams. Its advanced monitoring and analytical capabilities that allows end-users to conduct video surveillance is one of the major driving factors of this market.
Server Based Architecture
Server Based Architecture and Edge Based Architecture,
Edge Based Architecture
Edge Based Architecture and Server Based Architecture,
Distributed Architecture and Server Based Architecture,
Distributed Enhanced Processing Architecture (DEPA)
Distributed Enhanced Processing Architecture (DEPA) and Server Based Architecture,