Post-harvest machinery, along with pre-harvest machinery, harvesting machinery and tractors, constitutes the total agriculture machinery market. The market for post-harvest machinery can be segmented by geographies and submarkets. Geographies of this market are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. Submarkets include cooling, cleaning, sorting, and packing.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the market estimates and forecasts; which post-harvest machinery markets are doing well and which are not?
What Makes Our Report Unique?
- This report provides granular segmentation on cooling, cleaning, sorting, and packing – the submarkets of post-harvest machinery.
- It provides the market sizing and forecast for the market. It also provides information on the drivers and inhibitors, and opportunity analysis for each micro market.
Audience for This Report
- Global post-harvest machinery companies
- Manufacturing companies
- Traders, distributors, and suppliers
- Governmental and research organizations
- Associations and industry bodies
- Technology providers
Report Customization Options
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the global market for post-harvest machinery to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
Overview of Post-Harvest Machinery Market
Post-harvest machinery is used immediately after harvesting crops. It includes machinery for transporting, cooling, cleaning, storing, sorting, processing, packing, and preserving.
- Study of the geographic/climatic conditions supporting different types of post-harvest machinery (transportation, harvesting, peeling tools, fermentation or dewatering, grating and chipping equipment for roots and tuber processing, milling and grinding, drying equipment, storage, shifting, cleaning, sorting, and processing equipment)
- Study of the nature of land in terms of physical properties and cropping pattern to identify its suitability with a type of machinery
Mode of Application Preferred
Use of post-harvest machineries depends on factors such as farmer income level, crop uses, and technological adaptation in that region. For maximum benefit, the timing and mode of application is very important.
- Identification of the mode of application of post-harvest machinery
- Identification of the timing of application of post-harvest machinery as they vary according to crops, physical and chemical properties of land, and end product demanded by consumers
Regions with High Demand for Pre-Harvest Machinery
The agricultural practices, cropping patterns, cropping season, and physical properties of land across the globe are not uniform and depend on several factors. Therefore the demand for post-harvest machinery varies from region to region.
- Study of the market in a particular region to determine the market potential for post-harvest machinery
- Study of the post-harvest machinery market in a particular region to determine the market potential in those regions
- Post-harvest machinery imported and exported annually in each country tracked till sub-segment level
Historical Data and Trends
- Country-specific target markets in terms of agricultural, irrigated, organic, consumer preference, government support and its policies, farmer awareness, and arable land
- Country-specific area under each crop, crop type, and requirement of different post-harvest machines for these crops at different stages
- Country-specific crop production in terms of value and volume
1.1 Analyst Insights
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 By Submarkets
5 By Geographies
5.1 North America
5.4 Rest of World
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement