The Global Phosphorus Chemical Market is witnessing a high growth due to the economic growth within the emerging markets causing the rising demand in various applications. The report estimates the size of the Global Phosphorus Chemical Market both in terms of volume and value. The report provides a comprehensive overview of the key market drivers, challenges and issues. Global Phosphorus Chemical Market is estimated to reach $70,702 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 3.44% from 2013 to 2018. The key driver of the market is the growing needs of crops to meet the food requirements of the increasing population, rising demand for water treatment, and a shift from halogenated to non- halogenated flame retardants such as organophoshorus flame retardants.
The report “Global Phosphorus Chemical Market” defines and segments the market by analyzing and forecasting the phosphorus chemical market size with respect to volume (KT) and value ($Million).
Phosphorus being a naturally occurring resource is available in limited quantities. Extensive usage and wastage of phosphorous could lead to a scenario with no phosphorus available. Hence, it should be used in a sustained manner to last for a longer time. The governments of various countries are taking an initiative to streamline the use of resources.
There are numerous derivatives of phosphorus, where each derivative applies to a number of applications. The major derivatives are ammonium phosphate, industrial phosphate (calcium, potassium and other metallic salts of phosphorus), phosphoric acid, phosphorus chlorides, phosphorus oxides and phosphorus pentasulfide, which cover most of the phosphorus and its derivatives market. Ammonium phosphates hold a major market share among all derivatives, due to extensive demand in the fertilizer industry.
The market study segments the Global Phosphorus Chemical Market with respect to major regions including Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Oceania region and Middle East & Africa. The report also covers the key trends concerning with the mentioned regions and the major countries in those regions.
The major applications covered in the Global Phosphorus Chemical Market are fertilizers, detergents, food industry, water treatment chemicals, metal finishing and flame retardants.
Further, as a part of qualitative analysis, this report provides a comprehensive review of important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key burning issues in the Global Phosphorus Chemical Market.
The Global Phosphorus Chemical Market report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of the companies operating in this market. It also includes the company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by various market players such OCP SA (Morocco), The Mosaic Company (U.S.) Prayon S.A. (Belgium), Kazphosphate LLC (Kazakhstan) and Innophos Holdings Inc. (U.S.) and other market players in the Global Phosphorus Chemical Market.
With Market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Market share analysis of the Global Phosphorus Chemical Market can be provided (Company-wise)
- Raw Material analysis of Rock Phosphate and Yellow Phosphorus in terms of prices
- A detailed analysis on the various derivatives of Global Phosphorus Chemical Market such as Phosphoric acid, ammonium phosphate, phosphorus chloride, industrial phosphates, phosphorus pentasulfide, phosphorus pentoxide, and such other products in terms of applications, price analysis and additional information on each of the derivatives can be provided
- In-depth detailed analysis on Yellow Phosphorus i.e. manufacturing process, global production capacity and analysis of the countries producing yellow phosphorus
- Patent Analysis in terms of the number of patents that have been applied during the forecasted period and company-wise and region-wise analysis
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement