Biostimulants in soil provides infiltration and hydration, with long term moisture to the roots. It helps plants to grow in poor soil conditions, by consuming organic means of reloaded required nutrients into the soil.
The biostimulants in soil market was valued at $0.01 billion in 2013, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.1% annually, to reach $0.18 billion by 2018. It constitutes 7.7% of the global bio stimulants in soil market. The global market comprised North America with a share of 22.6%, Europe with 38.6%, Asia-Pacific with 19.7%, and Latin America with 13.6%, in 2013.
What makes our report unique?
- You can request a 10% customization in the research that matches your requirement. For example, you could request a deep dive research in any specific region, technology, or application.
- This report provides a competitive landscape of the top players in the biostimulants in soil market. Under the strategic benchmarking section, we will provide you with their key developments along with the impacts that include new product developments, M&A, a strategic focus on any specific application, technology, and geography. Under the Financials section, we will provide you with details that span Capex (Investments), revenues, EBITDA, and so on. Under the operational insights section, we will provide you with the new capacities added, new centers, and new key employments. Under the sales and marketing section, we will provide you with insights on new contracts (available on the public domain), new distribution channels added, new marketing initiatives, and so on.
Key questions answered
- What are the market estimates and forecasts based on which the markets are doing well, and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape; who are the main players in each segment; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Audience for this report
- Global biostimulants in Soil market companies
- Biostimulants manufactures
- Biostimulants traders, distributors, and suppliers
- Governmental and research organizations
- Associations and industry bodies.
1.1 Objectives of the study
1.1.1 Overall goal of writing the report
1.2 Market Definition and Scope of the study
1.2.1 Market Definition
1.2.2 Areas covered
1.2.3 Markets Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Secondary sources
1.4.2 Primary Sources
1.4.3 Market estimation methodology (Top-down, bottom-up, data triangulation.)
1.4.4 Macro indicators for the study
1.6 List of Acronyms
2 Market Overview
3 BioStimulants in Soil Market, By Geographies
3.1 BioStimulants in Soil - Europe
3.1.1 BioStimulants in Soil - Europe, By MacroIndicators
22.214.171.124 BioStimulants in Soil - Agricultural Land-Europe
3.1.2 BioStimulants in Soil - Europe, By Geographies
126.96.36.199 BioStimulants in Soil - Spain
188.8.131.52 BioStimulants in Soil - France
184.108.40.206 BioStimulants in Soil - United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 BioStimulants in Soil - Italy
3.2 BioStimulants in Soil Market - North America
3.2.1 BioStimulants in Soil in North America, By MacroIndicators
18.104.22.168 BioStimulants in Soil - Agricultural Land-North America
3.2.2 BioStimulants in Soil - North America, By Geographies
22.214.171.124 BioStimulants in Soil - Canada
126.96.36.199 Bio Stimulants-Soil-U.S.
188.8.131.52 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Mexico
3.3 Bio Stimulants-Soil-ROW
3.3.1 Bio Stimulants-Soil-ROW, By MacroIndicators
184.108.40.206 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Agricultural Land-ROW
3.4 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Asia
3.4.1 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Asia, By MacroIndicators
220.127.116.11 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Agricultural Land-Asia
3.4.2 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Asia, By Geographies
18.104.22.168 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Australia
22.214.171.124 Bio Stimulants-Soil-India
126.96.36.199 Bio Stimulants-Soil-China
188.8.131.52 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Japan
184.108.40.206 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Asia - Other Geographies
3.5 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Latin America
3.5.1 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Latin America, By MacroIndicators
220.127.116.11 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Agricultural Land-Latin America
3.5.2 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Latin America, By Geographies
18.104.22.168 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Brazil
22.214.171.124 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Argentina
126.96.36.199 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Latin America - Other Geographies
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement