Bio stimulants in soil provides infiltration and hydration, with long term moisture to the roots. It helps plants to grow in poor soil conditions, by consuming organic means of reloaded required nutrients into the soil.
The bio stimulants in soil market was valued at $0.01 billion in 2013, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.1% annually, to reach $0.18 billion by 2018. It constitutes 7.7% of the global bio stimulants in soil market. The global market comprised North America with a share of 22.6%, Europe with 38.6%, Asia-Pacific with 19.7%, and Latin America with 13.6%, in 2013.
What makes our report unique?
- You can request a 10% customization in the research that matches your requirement. For example, you could request a deep dive research in any specific region, technology, or application.
- This report provides a competitive landscape of the top players in the bio stimulants in soil market. Under the strategic benchmarking section, we will provide you with their key developments along with the impacts that include new product developments, M&A, a strategic focus on any specific application, technology, and geography. Under the Financials section, we will provide you with details that span Capex (Investments), revenues, EBITDA, and so on. Under the operational insights section, we will provide you with the new capacities added, new centers, and new key employments. Under the sales and marketing section, we will provide you with insights on new contracts (available on the public domain), new distribution channels added, new marketing initiatives, and so on.
Key questions answered
- What are the market estimates and forecasts based on which the markets are doing well, and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape; who are the main players in each segment; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Audience for this report
- Global bio stimulants companies
- Bio stimulants manufactures
- Bio stimulants traders, distributors, and suppliers
- Governmental and research organizations
- Associations and industry bodies.
1.1 Objectives of the study
1.1.1 Overall goal of writing the report
1.2 Market Definition and Scope of the study
1.2.1 Market Definition
1.2.2 Areas covered
1.2.3 Markets Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Secondary sources
1.4.2 Primary Sources
1.4.3 Market estimation methodology (Top-down, bottom-up, data triangulation.)
1.4.4 Macro indicators for the study
1.6 List of Acronyms
2 Market Overview
3 Bio Stimulants-Soil, By Geographies
3.1 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Europe
3.1.1 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Europe, By MacroIndicators
184.108.40.206 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Agricultural Land-Europe
3.1.2 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Europe, By Geographies
220.127.116.11 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Spain
18.104.22.168 Bio Stimulants-Soil-France
22.214.171.124 Bio Stimulants-Soil-United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Italy
3.2 Bio Stimulants-Soil-North America
3.2.1 Bio Stimulants-Soil-North America, By MacroIndicators
188.8.131.52 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Agricultural Land-North America
3.2.2 Bio Stimulants-Soil-North America, By Geographies
184.108.40.206 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Canada
220.127.116.11 Bio Stimulants-Soil-U.S.
18.104.22.168 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Mexico
3.3 Bio Stimulants-Soil-ROW
3.3.1 Bio Stimulants-Soil-ROW, By MacroIndicators
22.214.171.124 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Agricultural Land-ROW
3.4 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Asia
3.4.1 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Asia, By MacroIndicators
126.96.36.199 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Agricultural Land-Asia
3.4.2 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Asia, By Geographies
188.8.131.52 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Australia
184.108.40.206 Bio Stimulants-Soil-India
220.127.116.11 Bio Stimulants-Soil-China
18.104.22.168 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Japan
22.214.171.124 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Asia - Other Geographies
3.5 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Latin America
3.5.1 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Latin America, By MacroIndicators
126.96.36.199 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Agricultural Land-Latin America
3.5.2 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Latin America, By Geographies
188.8.131.52 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Brazil
184.108.40.206 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Argentina
220.127.116.11 Bio Stimulants-Soil-Latin America - Other Geographies
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement