Bio stimulants in seed may help seeds to grow uniformly and maintain moisture content. It reduces plant growth and develops seed yields with better root development,
The bio stimulants in seed market were valued at $0.01 billion in 2013, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.2% annually, to reach $0.2 billion by 2018. This market constitutes 7.6% of the global bio stimulants in seed market. The global bio stimulant in seed market comprised North America with a share of 14.0%, Europe with 41.6%, Asia-Pacific with 17.4%, and Latin America with 21.8% in 2013.
What makes our report unique?
- You can request a 10% customization in the research that matches your requirement. For example, you could request a deep dive research in any specific region, technology, or application.
- This report provides a competitive landscape of the top players in the bio stimulants in seed market. Under the strategic benchmarking section, we will provide you with their key developments along with the impacts that include new product developments, M&A, a strategic focus on any specific application, technology, and geography. Under the Financials section, we will provide you with details that span Capex (Investments), revenues, EBITDA, and so on. Under the operational insights section, we will provide you with the new capacities added, new centers, and new key employments. Under the sales and marketing section, we will provide you with insights on new contracts (available on the public domain), new distribution channels added, new marketing initiatives, and so on.
Key questions answered
- What are the market estimates and forecasts based on which the markets are doing well, and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape; who are the main players in each segment; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Audience for this report
- Global bio stimulants companies
- Bio stimulants manufactures
- Bio stimulants traders, distributors, and suppliers
- Governmental and research organizations
- Associations and industry bodies.
1.1 Objectives of the study
1.1.1 Overall goal of writing the report
1.2 Market Definition and Scope of the study
1.2.1 Market Definition
1.2.2 Areas covered
1.2.3 Markets Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Secondary sources
1.4.2 Primary Sources
1.4.3 Market estimation methodology (Top-down, bottom-up, data triangulation.)
1.4.4 Macro indicators for the study
1.6 List of Acronyms
2 Market Overview
3 Bio Stimulants-Seed, By Geographies
3.1 Bio Stimulants-Seed-North America
3.1.1 Bio Stimulants-Seed-North America, By MacroIndicators
220.127.116.11 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Agricultural Land-North America
3.1.2 Bio Stimulants-Seed-North America, By Geographies
18.104.22.168 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Canada
22.214.171.124 Bio Stimulants-Seed-U.S.
126.96.36.199 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Mexico
3.2 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Europe
3.2.1 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Europe, By MacroIndicators
188.8.131.52 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Agricultural Land-Europe
3.2.2 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Europe, By Geographies
184.108.40.206 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Spain
220.127.116.11 Bio Stimulants-Seed-France
18.104.22.168 Bio Stimulants-Seed-United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Italy
3.3 Bio Stimulants-Seed-ROW
3.3.1 Bio Stimulants-Seed-ROW, By MacroIndicators
126.96.36.199 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Agricultural Land-ROW
3.4 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Asia
3.4.1 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Asia, By MacroIndicators
188.8.131.52 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Agricultural Land-Asia
3.4.2 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Asia, By Geographies
184.108.40.206 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Japan
220.127.116.11 Bio Stimulants-Seed-China
18.104.22.168 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Australia
22.214.171.124 Bio Stimulants-Seed-India
126.96.36.199 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Asia - Other Geographies
3.5 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Latin America
3.5.1 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Latin America, By MacroIndicators
188.8.131.52 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Agricultural Land-Latin America
3.5.2 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Latin America, By Geographies
184.108.40.206 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Brazil
220.127.116.11 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Argentina
18.104.22.168 Bio Stimulants-Seed-Latin America - Other Geographies
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement