The market for agricultural adjuvants in insecticides can be segmented in terms of companies, regions, macro-indicators, and end-users. The major regions that are considered for the study of this market are North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
The most important macro-indicator of this market is the agricultural land. The end-users of this market comprise grains & oilseeds and fruits & vegetables.
The major companies operational in this market include Brandt Consolidated, Wilbur Ellis Company, Dow Corning Corporation, Huntsman Corporation, Solvay S.A., Adjuvant Plus Inc., Garrco Products Inc., Helena Chemical Company, Interagro (UK) Ltd., Momentive Performance Materials Inc., Tanatex Chemicals B.V., Winfield Solutions, Llc., Lamberti S.p.A., AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals, Clariant Industrial & Consumer, Nufarm Crop Protection, Croda International Plc., Evonik Industries, and Clariant International Ltd.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessment that meets your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters.
Agricultural adjuvants improve the efficiency of the agrochemicals and increase the yield and productivity of crop. However, the use of agricultural adjuvants also depends upon the prevailing climate, crop type, and method of application
- A regional geographical analysis and its suitability for particular type of agricultural adjuvant for insecticides is necessary as its effectiveness depends upon water chemistry, pH level of soil, and temperature
- To study the effectiveness of agricultural adjuvant with insecticide as it differs with the type of crop, and application rate
Type of Agricultural adjuvant to be used with Insecticide
Agricultural adjuvants are classified as activator (surfactants, oils, ammonium fertilizer) and utility (water conditioners, drift control, compatible, cidifier/buffers, antifoam). Activator adjuvants directly improve the efficiency by increasing the rate of absorption, whereas utility adjuvants alter the physical or chemical characteristics of the mixture.
- To identify the type of adjuvant (activator or utility) suitable for use with insecticide
Crop – agricultural adjuvants usage data
Some agricultural adjuvants may be more favorable for the growth of a particular crop.
- To identify the combination of adjuvants- Insecticide for a particular crop
- Combination of agricultural adjuvants (activator or utility) – Insecticides preferred for a particular plantation (crops, fruit & vegetable, turf & ornamental)
- What is the competitive advantage the competitor enjoys over others
- Which companies operate in the segment with a similar product portfolios or target the similar markets
- Arriving at a competitive benchmarking by taking into account the top industry players in the same category
- To list the regulatory issues in import policies of the countries if they are adversely affecting the agricultural adjuvants in insecticides market
- Certain adjuvants have adverse effects on aquatic species, and certain types are detrimental to fish life. Hence, adjuvants are treated with caution at many places
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement