Global Endodontics Market Research Report
Endodontics treatments include procedures like root canal therapy, fixing broken teeth, and dental trauma. Amongst them, a root canal is a major part of endodontic treatment.
The endodontics market constitutes around 6.0% of the global dental consumables market. This market is mainly driven by the steady rise in disposable income and increasing concerns for facial aesthetics. The increasing number of dental clinics and access to easier treatment is also driving the market.
The report on the global endodontics market analyzes the market under three segments, namely, endodontic files, obturation devices, and permanent endodontic sealers. Endodontic files fetch the largest revenue, contributing around 46% to the total endodontics market. Obturation devices have been contributing approximately 32% towards the total dental endodontics consumables market. All these segments experienced a positive growth until 2013 with an increased awareness for root canals and other dental procedures. Both markets have been witnessing the maximum growth because of the increase in patient pool.
Procedure volume growth is very promising in Asia-Pacific (China, India, South Korea) because of low procedural price, low penetration rates, growing disposable incomes, and expanding private healthcare sector. In North America (U.S., Canada) and Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.), increasing awareness of facial aesthetics and insurance coverage for dental procedures have been driving the growth of the endodontic market.
The report on the global endodontics market provides an extensive competitive landscape of companies operating in this market. The main companies covered in this report are Danaher Corporation, Coltene Holding AG, Dentsply International (U.S.), Ultradent Products Inc., and Brasseler USA.
Segment and country-specific company shares, news and deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of major companies have been detailed in the report.
Report Customization Options
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the global endodontics market to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment wise and country wise)
- Country-specific patient pool of oral diseases and dental restorations
- Disease progression (pattern analysis) and treatment rate
Procedure Volume Data
- Number of dental replacement procedures performed in each country
Surgeon/Dentist Perception Matrix
- Fast turnaround analysis of dentists’ response to market events and trends
- Dentists’ opinions about products from different companies
- Dentists’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
- Cost analysis of dental endodontics in each country